Spark – Chapter 1 (Fanfic)

whiteknighthakuba:

This is part 1/5 (probably). Please note that this is not part of Call of the Raven, though of course a lot of my inspiration comes from the writings I’ve done with Clover and my other RP pals. Many thanks to those who’ve helped with this! <3

Posted to ffnet here. (my first ever posting there gasp!)

—-

Read More

pst guys I wrote a thing